Saturday 30 January 2016

8 days to go!

Hi all, its now only 8 days till I head off to Bulembu, time is going by so quickly now. Its been good to catch up with friends and family, but the closer it gets the harder the goodbyes become. Reality of what I'm about to do is setting in, the enormity that I'm about to move thousands of miles away from home, wow! what on earth am I doing? I know for certain this is the right thing for me to do but I didn't appreciate just how hard it would be to say goodbye. I'm so excited for what lies ahead though.  My house has finally sold after months of phone calls and emails and lots of prayers. I am now completely debt free!!!! wahoo! I ventured into town today to get some last minute bits for my case including sunglasses. Who would have thought it would be such an ordeal finding sunglasses? well I guess it is still winter here! Now all I need to do is pack my case (after unpacking and repacking 5 times!). I will write again soon, much love to you all and thanks for following my journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment