Wednesday 13 January 2016

First post

Sanibonani!

Welcome to all who are joining me on this exciting journey of travelling half way around the world to help care for some of the worlds most vulnerable people. Its 25 days till I leave the uk for warmer climates and I cant wait to get there. Ive never written a blog before so I hope I'm able to keep you informed and entertained by all that I'm getting up to in Bulembu. Its a charity that is very dear to my heart and I know that without the amazing work that they do, there are many children that would have died if it wasnt for them being rescued by Bulembu Ministries, giving them food, education, healthcare and a place to call home. The first time you go there you are overwhelmed by the sense of Gods love and presence in everything that goes on in the small town. Restore a town transform a nation, one of their slogans, is such a huge vision and I'm excited to play a small part in this vision. 

7 comments:

  1. So excited to be sharing this journey with you, even if it is by the power of the Internet once you leave us (sob)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to follow your journey .... cannot wait to hear all your amazing experiences...Remember God is Faithful all the time...He'll never let you down...lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will always pray for God to carry you in the palm of his hands.You are very much loved here and we will miss you,but be rest assured that God will walk with you,where ever you are,what ever you do for his people,he will never leave or forsake you.
    I love you,
    Glanma Astrid xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thrilled for you Honey. God's timing is perfect and now is His time. May you be mega blessed so you can be a blessing to all you meet. Big hugs X x

    ReplyDelete